An institution that seeks to meet the demands for a globally competitive formal education, the Monteverde Learning Center, now MONTE CRISTO RESEARCH and EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE (REI) envisions itself as a matrix for the child’s holistic development through provision of useful, relevant and adequate learning experiences.
MONTE CRISTO REI, guided by the values of Maka-Diyos (Godly) and Maka-Tao (Humane) commits to serve the humanity in order to produce graduates who are both globally and locally productive and will eventually become prime movers of our society.
- Participate in the quest for a more humane, just, and God-fearing society.
- Optimize human potentials and direct their use towards progress and constructive development.
- Help promote general welfare by providing gainful extension services to the less privileged.
- Maximize research in the acquisition of advanced and useful information/communication technology and teaching strategies.
- Provide continuing professional education to its faculty through trainings, seminars and relevant studies here and abroad.
- To provide the basic knowledge and develop foundation skills, attitudes, and values essential to the learner’s personal development to enable him/her to adjust easily to the changing social milieu.
- To provide learning experiences which develop and enhance the learner’s orientation to work and to prepare him/her for effective and constructive involvement in honest and gainful work.
- To instill discipline and love of God, care for self, nature, and others.
- To develop and enrich the learner’s understanding of concepts and life’s realities with the use of innovative and most effective teaching methodologies
- To maintain an amicable learning environment and workplace for all constituents in order to appreciate life and live it to the fullest.